Friday, July 18, 2008

Real Life Network

One Point to another.


When I was thinking about real life network, family and friends came to mind. I don't know how exactly I could create a design about it so I search through the photographs that I have taken. I was also thinking about how I could make a theme for this blog so I came up with a pictures that I took it at night. Here. I chose this photo because there are two bright circle lights which delicate to family and friends. The surrounding lights overlay each other make a meaning of some friends know my family and some part my family know them.

7 comments:

Hyun Jeong Lee said...

Nice link!!

and I love fireworks~lol;;

Natasha Nicholls said...

very deep and thoughtful post nay lin. super cool

amy_chang said...

wow this is a really great photo! Nice idea for the real life network.

Phil Kurzmann 112 said...

A meaningful idea nay lin. very cool^^

james fischer said...

far man thats an awesome photo nay lin keep it up

sebastian.sloan112 said...

wow incredible photo and has a lot of thought behind it.

Unknown said...

really nice photography. looks great